Good Night, Knight review
1 GB available space
Uumis.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Good Night, Knight Review
Good Night, Knight is an app by RedEmber. Good Night, Knight was first published on . Good Night, Knight is accessible on the following platforms: Steam.
- Strategic heavy-hitting combat: Skill, timing, and good positioning are key to your survival.
- Robust stealth elements: Sneak, peek around corners, with the help of the dynamic field-of-view system and learn where enemies are patrolling to catch them off-guard. Or hack-and-slash your way through them all!
- Procedurally generated dungeons: Randomly generated areas and a mix of hand-made scenarios makes each campaign unique and interesting.
- Huge amounts of loot to find and equip: Mix and match gear, potions, and curses to find your preferred playstyle.
- Risk/Reward management: Choose between retreating to rest or venturing onwards for extra rewards.
- Extra challenges: Enable many different extra challenge modifiers for even more rewards, but don't get too greedy!
- Prepare yourself for battle: Food, ingredients, and provisions help you stay in top shape during battles. Gather resources during combat, and manage how much to spend during preparations.
- No permadeath: Progress is saved while advancing through the campaign. And just like real life, death can still be very costly.
- Optional Ironman mode: In this game mode, if you die, everything is lost! Only for the toughest Knights!
ABOUT THE GAME:
Become the one and only - extremely honourable, brave and … a little bit sleepy Knight of the Holy Divers. The ancient evil has been banished, the princess rescued and the Knight retires - but something is wrong. You awake falling to your death - probably - from the top of the mysterious underworld spire. Regain your memories and save the world - most likely - again. Go forth Holy Diver it’s - definitely - all up to you.
Good Night, Knight is a humorous twist on stories you likely already know from fantasy books and games, set in a pixel medieval world. With a range of unique and peculiar knights, creatures and many different story events Good Night, Knight offers a truly unusual experience.
This charming 16-bit sneak-and-slash adventure is a mechanically-deep dungeon crawler featuring robust stealth, stamina management, a dynamic field-of-view system, versatile items, resource management, and much more to discover!