Primal Carnage review
Uumis.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Primal Carnage Review
Primal Carnage is an app developed by Lukewarm Media. Primal Carnage was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
PRIMAL CARNAGECreated By Ashton Anderson
Primal Carnage is an online multiplayer shooter that immerses its players in skilled PVP combat, team-based strategy and savage class-oriented matches unlike any you've previously experienced...
Dispatched to reclaim a remote island from a dinosaur outbreak, a team of battle-hardened mercenaries fight to take control of its abandoned facilities and secure classified objectives. Play either side in the fight for survival of the fittest, taking on the role of an armed human mercenary or a cunning prehistoric predator.
It’s Man versus Dinosaur in the ultimate fight for dominance...who will emerge victorious and who will become extinct?
- 9 Maps with large, open environments illustrating the vastness of an overrun remote island
- 5 playable dinosaurs, each having unique skills and abilities
- 5 human classes, with diverse weapons and utilities
- Asymmetrical gameplay featuring both first-person (humans) and third-person (dinosaurs) perspectives
- "Get to the Chopper" mode - Humans fight through the dino horde to reach their only escape... the CHOPPPER!
- Achievements, unlockables, and cosmetic DLC